Hamlets, arts and flavour
Pizzo, Zungri and Reggio Calabria
Meeting in Pizzo to taste the typical truffle for breakfast. Walk in the old town, visit to Murat Castle and Piedigrotta church, carved into the rock. After lunch we visit the stone settlement in Zungri called “Village of the Sbariati”. Transfer to Reggio Calabria, check in, dinner and overnight stay.
- Agency telephone assistance;
- Tour guide;
- Hotel accommodations on HB basis;
- Extra meals where foreseen;
- Guided tours and excursions as per program;
- Medical/Luggage insurance.
For needs related to the particular historical moment, the organization reserves the right to modify the travel program, but ensuring the same quality of services.