Food, wine and weekend
Morano is one of the most fascinating centers in the Pollino park, thanks to the view of the magnificent nativity scene. Dominated by an ancient castle, it preserves very important works of art. Wonderful churches, like the one in San Bernardino and the one at the history museum. After free lunch we move to Catanzaro. In an oil-producing company, participants learn the differences between different types of oil. Next we produce soap according to the ancient method starting from olive oil. We conclude with the tasting of some products of the company. Return to the hotel, dinner (on request) and overnight stay.
- Agency telephone assistance;
- Accommodation in hotel/B&B or Farmhouse with bed and breakfast;
- Guided tours in the village of Morano and Santa Severina;
- 1 lunch in a farmhouse;
- 1 convivial organic lunch;
- Wine tasting;
- 2 experience activities: oil sensory workshop and soap production, “journey into the world of silk”.
For needs related to the particular historical moment, the organization reserves the right to change the travel program, but ensuring the same quality of services.